28 Nisan 2013 Pazar

Prefix- Olumsuzluk Ön Ekleri




DIS

UN

IR
honest

imaginative

responsible
encouraging

pleasent

regular
respectful

healthy

relevant


helpful




sociable




sure




tidy




interesting


IM

IL

IN
possible

logical

complete
polite



correct
patient




modest








 Choose the right one: Im – ir – un – il – dis – mis – de .
·        My grandfather found it ___possible to stop smoking.
·        Your answer is totally ___logical; it doesn’t make sense at all!!  
·        I wish I spoke better English. When I travel abroad, I often ___understand what people are saying.
·        Her parents’ divorce did ___reparable damage to her adult relationships.
·        Their choice of honeymoon destination was as yet ___decided.
·        There have been 2 train ___railments in the last 48 hours.
·        The rails were all rusty from ___use.
·        Please give me further instructions as to where I can ___load the dishwasher.
·        I have been given very ___exact information as to the distance to Esbjerg.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara