26 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

LESSON 13 : SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE 1

LESSON 13 : SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE 1 

Subject I, You, We, They 

POSITIVENEGATIVEQUESTIONANSWERS
I like apples.
You look beautiful.
We speak English.
They play tennis.
don't like apples.
You don't look fine.
We don't speak French.
They don't play tennis.
Do I look tired?
Do you speak English?
Do we know them?
Do they play tennis?
No, you don't.
Yes, I do.
No, we don't.
Yes, they do

AÇIKLAMALAR:
  • Olumlu cümlelerde I, You, we, they öznelerinden sonra fiil yalın halde kullanılır.
    like music.
    You work hard.
    They speak English.
  • Olumsuz cümlelerde I, You, we, they öznelerinden sonra don't ve devamında bir fiil getirilir.
    don't like it.
    You don't do your homework.
    We don't know them.
  • Soru cümlelerinde I, You, we, they öznelerinden önce Do yardımcı fiili kulanılır ve özneden sonra getirilir.
    Do you like pop music?
    Do they work hard?
    Do we have a meeting?.


  • EXERCISES 

    1- what is the negative form of "I listen to jazz music."

    2- what is the possitive form of " We don't like it."

    3- what is the question form of " They speak English."

    4- what is the possitive form of "Do you like winter sports?"

    5- Which one is the answer to this question? "Do Turkish people speak Turkish?!

    Answers

    1.b
    2.c
    3.c
    4.d
    5.d



    Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder

    Bu Blogda Ara