25 Kasım 2013 Pazartesi

Geçmiş Zamanı Kullanarak Geçen Hafta Sonu Yaptıklarını Anlatma

  • ON FRIDAY EVENING                                          
I came home at 7:30p.m.                                                
I ate cake and drank orange juice.                               
I took a shower and then I watched TV.                   
I checked my e-mails. I talked on facebook with my friends.
I went to bed at 11:30p.m.
  • ON SATURDAY
I got up at 8 a.m.
I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast. I ate bread and drank milk.
I cleaned the house and washed the dishes.
I listened to music.
I made lunch.
I took a shower and went shopping with my mother at 3:00 p.m.
  • ON SUNDAY
I got up late. I took a shower. I went to my grandmother’s house to have lunch.
I ate rice, beans, vegetables and meat. I ate apple.
I saw a movie in the afternoon. I took a nap.
I went to the cinema at 7:00 p.m.
My weekend was relaxing and nice!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara