10 Mayıs 2013 Cuma

İngilizce Röportaj Ödevi

What's your name? My name is ... (Benim adim ...)

How old are you? I am ... years old. (... yasindayim.)


Kendinizi tanitirken, yani göz ve sac rengini söylerken belirli bir sorunun sorulacagini sanmiyorum. Genel bir soru daha olasidir. Yani:
'Kendinizi biraz tanitabilir misiniz?' gibi. Yani:
Could you introduce yourself a little bit? / I would like you to introduce yourself a little bit. 

I have got ... hair and ... eyes. (... rengi saclarim ve ... rengi gözlerim var.)

Kilo'yu sorarken su sorular kullanilabilir: How much do you weigh? ya da What is your weight?
Boy sorusu: How tall are you? ya da What is your height?
I weigh ... kg and I am ... cm tall. (... kiloyum ve boyum ... cm.)


Where were you born?
 (Nerede dogdunuz?) I was born in ...

Where do you live? (Nerede yasiyorsunuz?) 
Which city do you live in? (Hangi sehir'de yasiyorsunuz?)
I live in ... (...'da dogdum ama ...'da yasiyorum.)

Aile'yi tanitmaniz gerektiginde de cogunlukla genel bir soru gelir:
Aileniz hakkinda bahseder misiniz? Ailenizi tanitabilir misiniz? yani... 
Could you please tell me something about your familiy? ya da What about your family? ya da Let's talk about your family (Aileniz hakkinda konusalim.)

Ama belirli sorular söyle olabilir:
Do you have any brothers or sisters?(Kardeslerin var mi?)
No, I do not have any brothers or sisters. (Hayir kardesim yok - ailenin bidenecuk cocugu isen)
Yes, I have got ... sisters and ... brothers. (Evet ... tane ablam, ... tane abim var.)
Yes, I have got one elder sister and a younger brother. (Evet bir ablam ve bir erkek kardesim var.)

How many brothers and sisters have you got? (Kac tane kardesiniz var?)
I have got ... sisters and ... brothers. (... tane ablam, ... tane abim var.)


What's your mother's name? ya da What is the name of your mother?
My mother's name is ... (Annemin adi ... - burada 's ekini unutmayalim!)


What's your father's name? ya da What is the name of your father?
My father's name is ... (Babamin adi ...)


What's your sister's name? ya da What is the name of your sister?
My sister's name is ... (Ablamin adi ...)


What's your brother's name? ya da What is the name of your brother?
My brother's name is ... (Abimin adi ...)

What are the names of your sisters?
My sisters' names are ... and ... (Ablalarimin isimleri ... ve ...'dir.)

What is your profession? (Mesleginiz ne?)
Genel olarak What are you doing at the moment? diye sorulabilir. Konusma sirasinda hangi anlamda soruldugu anlasilir zaten. 

At the moment I am studying ... at the ... (Su an ... okuyorum ... okulunda.)

I am learning English. (Ingilizce ögreniyorum. -ing ekini kullanirken, olmak fiil'ini unutmayalim.)


What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to go swimming and cycling. (Bos zamanlarimda yüzmeyi ve bisiklet sürmeyi seviyorum.)



What are your hobbies?
 ya da What about your hobbies? ya da Do you have any hobbies?
I like playing football, but I don't like baseball. (Futbol oynamayi severim, ama beyzbol sevmem.)


What are your favourite subjects at school? ya da What subject do you like most?
My favourite subjects at school are ..., ... and ... (Okulda en sevdigim dersler ..., ... ve ...'dir.)

2 yorum:

  1. bu ne iğrenç bir site reklamler yüzünden hiç bir yazı gözükmüyor

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Çok lazım di çok saolun


    YanıtlaSil

Bu Blogda Ara