3 Ocak 2014 Cuma

Favori Hikayeni İngilizce İfade Etme

Here, I chose to share you a bittersweet story of a girl named “Anne Frank”, I think most of people heard about her story and some even read her famous book “Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl”, as you can see this is a book that composed by little Anne’s diary during the Nazi occupation of The Netherlands.
I have never read her diary ever since now but I saw this movie many times, I’m really touched by her story for their was no shaped words and artificial sentences in her diary but only her true, naive and
praying words from her deeply-inside heart.
You can understand her state of mind from diary to diary and also from the year, the time and the age that gone by in this period of time. After all, it was just a little girl’s diary which she could wrote to anyone even though some of the names she mentioned in her diary was unknown.
I haven’t read this book yet, but I strongly recommend the movie version to all of you. Thanks!
İngilizce Performans Ödevi

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara