1 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

Okuldaki Bir Günü İngilizce Olarak Anlatma

         My schoolday begins at half past seven.Then I dress up and brush my teeth. After that, at
quarter to eight, I eat some sandwiches. Then I watch the news. I go out at eight o’clock.

          I usually go to school on foot. It is not far from my home. I arrive at school at half past eight.
The first lesson starts at quarter to nine and the last lesson ends at quarter past two. It is so
boring for me on Mondays. The breaks last only ten minutes. I have one hour for lunch. There is
a canteen in the school. I eat hamburger and drink fruit juice every lunch at the canteen. On
Mondays, I have Geography, Maths, Chemistry and History. I love History and Geography but I
don’t like Maths and Chemistry. Especially I hate Chemistry. My favourite subject is Information
and Communications Technology. I have no high marks. I’m a bit lazy. My teachers are always
angry with me. We have really much fun at school. I don’t like homework. After school we usually
go to a shop or a café. But I need to study for the university exam. When I arrive home I’m a deadbeat! So, I don’t do my homework. I rest some time while listening to music. I chat with my friends on the Internet.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara