21 Aralık 2013 Cumartesi

Bir Günü Geniş Zaman Kullanarak Anlatma

At mornings, every day I get up at seven o'clock or six o'clock when I have any exam for study. Then, I have a breakfast, normally I breakfast a glass of milk with cookies and a piece of fruit. I brush my teeth and I go to high school, but first, I go for Miriam at her house.
 When I finish the classes at two or three o'clock, I go to my haose and I eat with my mum, always I speak with she, she usually ask me for my day at the high school...
At four o'clock I sleep a few since six o'cloc, but Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to my French classes since at half past seven.
Then, I have my workhome and I have dinner with my family, in the dinner I can speak with my dad and my little brother.
After, I watch the TV with my parent or I chat with my friends by messenger like some days... and this is all, at twelve o'clock more or less I sleep since at next day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara