22 Aralık 2013 Pazar

Bir Gün İçerisinde Neler Yaparım İngilizce

1.I get up very early in the morning.
2.I clean my teeth.
3.Then I take my bath.
4.After my bath I take breakfast.
5.At 7.00 AM I go to school.
6. I return to home from school at 1.30PM.
7.I take a rest after taking  my lunch daily.
8.I play for one hour in the evening.
9.I take my evening milk and sit for study.
10.One few days (not daily) I sit on computer and do paint shop and logo.
11.I watch cartoon at 9 pm.
12.I take my dinner at 9.30 pm.
13.I go to bed at 10 pm.
----
14. I also do painting as my hobby on holiday.
15. I read small story in free time.
16. I make paper models with the help of Youtube video.
17. Sometimes I play AngryBird game on computer.
18.I watch cartoon from 2 pm to 3 pm.
19. I also do few Yogas in the evening.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara