1 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

İngilizce Olarak Kendini Tanıtma-Girl

I am a girl. My name is Perihan Savaş. I like my name.
My father is an officer. His name is Mr. Kadir Savaş. My mother's name is Mrs. Gonca Savaş. My mother is a housewife.
She works at home. She always tries to solve the problems of her neighbours. Sometimes, she helps the poor people. They love me very much.
I am ten years old. I read in standard VII. I am slim. I am healthy. My colour is very fair. My hair is long. I have a younger brother. His name is Fatih Savaş. He reads in standard V.
My grandmother is a lovely lady. Her hair has turned white. Although she is old, she is very active. She leaves her bed early in the morning. After taking a bath she goes to the  walking every day. My grandmother tells me fine stories.
I go to school every morning. My school is near my house. I like going there. There I learn many things. My teachers are very good. They also love me very much.
I have many friends. We all play together.
They come to my house. I also go to them.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara