1 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

ingilizce alışveriş listesi hazırlama ödevi

Mirjana:Oh,we don’t have any butter.

Miloš:OK.I’m going to grocery.


Mirjana:Stop,wait.I’ll tell other needs,my darling.


Miloš:Well.I’m waiting honey.


Mirjana: We need some eggs and potatoes.


Miloš:OK.Do you need a lipstick?


Mirjana:No,thanks.I need a carton of milk and a bar of chocolate.


Miloš:I’ll buy a bottle of beer.Would you like it?


Mirjana:Absolutely not.Beer is not healthy for your healthy sportive life. Don’t buy it please.


Miloš:Allright.Thank you.Do you need anything else?


Mirjana:Yes.I need some apples and a newspaper for read all news about our.


Miloš:I hope don’t forget to buy them.


Mirjana:God willing.


Miloš:See you later,I love you.


Mirjana:Me too

.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara