23 Ekim 2013 Çarşamba

ingilizce olarak bir gününü anlatma

My Day
I work  for a company in Sacramento, California. I am a customer service representative. I get up at six o’clock each workday. I drive to work and begin my job at eight o’clock. I speak to people on the telephone to help them with their banking problems. People telephone the bank to ask questions about their accounts. I dont give information about accounts until people answer a few questions. I ask callers their birth date, the last four digits of their social security number and their address. If a person gives incorrect information, I ask him to call back with the correct information. I am polite and friendly with everyone. I have lunch in a park next to my office. I return home at five o’clock in the evening. After work, I go to the gym to work out. I have dinner at seven o’clock. I like watching TV after dinner. I go to bed at eleven o’clock at night.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bu Blogda Ara